Last revised on: June 3, 2014
WHAT WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us.
We collect any personal information you provide to us. For example, if you contact us through the form or contact information posted on our site, we will collect your email address along with any other information you provide to respond to your query.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically collect information about you and your computer when you visit our Site. For example, we may log your computer or device operating system type, IP address, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called “web beacons” (also called “pixel tags”) on our Site or in our emails. We use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Widgets. We may include widgets from third parties on some pages of the Site that allow interaction or information sharing by users. Some of these widgets provide specific services or content from a third party, such as a Facebook “Like” button. Your interaction with these widgets allows the third party to collect some information about you through cookies they placed on your device when you registered for their application or service. In some cases, the third party may recognize you through web beacons on our site or its cookies even when you do not interact with their application. Please visit the third-parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information collected through our Site, or disclosed by you on our Site, for the purposes described in this Policy. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve our Site;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Site;
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service and communicate about our services and other news about the Site; and
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information other than as follows:
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
We may create, use, and disclose de-identified and aggregated data for any purpose.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may “opt-out” of receiving our promotional emails by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about your personal information to our contact information below. You may request to change your contact preferences and update your personal information.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us at our address:
Attention: Office of the Chief Compliance Officer
11455 El Camino Real, Suite 365
San Diego, CA 92130
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the Last Revised date above.